2. Some things are meant to be let into our minds; others are meant to be let into our hearts.
3. Exercise and sweat can cure any mental ailment.
4. Everyone should watch the sun rise every now and then.
5. Play is for all ages.
6. Role models can't do anything more or better than us. Rather, they motivate us to find the better within ourselves.
7. Family doesn't mean you've known them your whole life. Sometimes family means that you all need a place to go on Thanksgiving. But that doesn't diminish its worth.
8. Sometimes crying makes you feel better. Sometimes it just makes you want to cry more.
9. Sometimes we feel really alone. And we are. But that's not a bad thing at all.
10. Sunsets are always beautiful, regardless of where in the world we witness them from.
11. The desire to care for others is an important part of the human condition. Even more important is the ability to direct this same urge towards ourselves.
12. Home is where we feel safe. It changes, sometimes too quickly for our own comfort.
13. If it warms the heart, it can be called a friend.
14. The most beautiful things can be found on the driest, most deserted roads.
15. I have never regretted telling someone I love them.
16. We find more fulfillment when we live to learn, rather than living to teach.
16. Taking risks is really fucking fun.
17. Hard work doesn't always equal happiness. Some of my happiest moments have been while doing nothing at all.
18. If we never look back, we might never see the beauty we missed at first glance.
19. Other people make our lives worth living. Which means that we make their lives worth living, too.
20. There's a lot that I have yet to learn. Which makes me feel very, very lucky.